Monday, February 17, 2014

never too hood

White Rabbit is my favorite lately for comfortable tops + what is so rad about these is that they are hand painted. The beauty behind them is amazing & her creations are always witty + clever. I adore her + these "never too hood to do good" tanks are the best. I've been wearing this tank out or to clean the house + literally anything else. it goes perfectly with this chic "metal fan" necklace by my babe at Arrow Harte // I've paired the two with my favorite One Teaspoon cutoffs + my cowboy boots for a grungy casual look.


tank {white rabbit} shorts {one teaspoon} necklace {arrow harte} cuff {the oxford trunk} boots {vintage}





1 comment:

  1. Gahhh I cannot wait for it to get nice in Chicago so I can dress like this again! As always, you look gorg! xo

    http://www.somewherelately.com/

    ReplyDelete